Skip to content
- Learn and understand the business objectives and end-to-end manufacturing processes for EMC solar modules.
- Design technical IT systems, including hardware and software, to support manufacturing needs, from raw materials through final delivery to customers, including
- Manufacturing process monitoring
- Quality inspection and data collection
- Quality System documentation and change control
- Product genealogy marking and tracking
- Machine uptime & process interruption reporting
- Scheduling and execution of any special manufacturing events
- Work in process and finished goods inventory tracking and reporting
- Standard report generation
- Work with solar manufacturing process engineers and manufacturing equipment partners to collect requirements and potential solutions.
- Work with external suppliers as needed to assemble and/or provide interface of the required systems into overarching MES, ERP and ISO 9000 systems.
- Form teams and provide proposals to implement required systems.
- Provide design documents to feed to development vendors.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle for the specified systems.
- Update business stakeholders on each step of the project
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; update the team with the best-in-class technologies
- Experience with manufacturing systems, production flow, and MES systems
- Experience working with major manufacturing systems such as SPC, Quality, Planning and ERP.
- Experience working with automation control systems, EI, material handling systems
- Knowledge of using basic SQL codes to help analyzing data independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Technology, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with versioning and change control software (Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Azure DevOps
- Certification in either a process discipline (ITIL, PMI, Lean, Six Sigma) or technical discipline (Cisco CCNA, CCNP; Microsoft CCSA, CCSE)